- If you purchase an item on Surfershops.com (with the exception of Surfer Shops Faves store), you are placing any order with the specific store owner, not us.
- Surfer Shops offers products available for purchase (including by taking orders and collecting payment) as the agent of the store owner, and not for ourselves, unless it is sold specifically within the Surfer Shops Faves store.
- When you place an order to purchase a product on this Site, you are making an offer directly to the store owner. Orders aren’t accepted by the seller until we (acting as the agent of the store owner) issue an email acknowledgement of order. The contract between you and a store owner will relate only to those goods and/or services notified in the email acknowledgement of order.
- If a store owner accepts your order for the purchase of an item, then an agreement is formed between you and the store owner and you have rights directly and only against the store owner, and not us. We are not a party to that agreement.
- The Surfer Shops Faves store also links out to products we love but don’t necessarily sell within our Surfer Shops Faves store as well, in some cases affiliate links are included which refer a % of the sale back to us if product us purchased directly on the website we referred you to, this way you can support us (who then support indie brands and surfpreneurs) by even shopping with the big brands out there!
- You agree to pay the purchase price specified on the website at the time that you place your order for the purchase of an item, and any shipping charges based on the shipping options selected by you. All amounts are in U.S. dollars.
- The store owner is unable to advise you on the amount of any other taxes, and you should contact the taxing authorities of the country that the products are to be shipped to if you are unsure whether any other taxes will apply.
Cancellation of Orders
- The store owner may cancel an order that it has already accepted if the store owner suspects that you are acting fraudulently (such as using a credit card without proper authorization) or in breach of these terms.
- While the store owner tries to avoid pricing and other errors, sometimes accidental errors do occur & the store owner may also cancel an order that it has accepted in such circumstances.
- Unexpected supply problems or demand may occasionally result in an item not being available. If there is a delay in shipping your order the store owner will contact you by email as soon as possible to let you know the reason for the delay. If this occurs, you may cancel your order at any time prior to when the store owner ships the product to you.
- You may also cancel an order if the store owner is in breach of these terms.
- The store seller will normally ship products no later than 7 business days of their receipt of your order, unless otherwise noted in the product description. Any delivery times displayed on the website are estimates only, based on the information provided to the store owner by its shipping company.
- The store owner will deliver the product to the place of delivery you specify when making your order. Title to and risk in the product will pass to you upon delivery of the product to this place of delivery.
- All returns/exchange policies are set by the individual shop owners and should clearly be described in either the product listing info area, shipping info area, or seller’s info area on all product listings.
- Information provided by store owners
- Much of the information on this site is provided by our store owners, including all of the information relating to the products that may be purchased from them. While we make every effort to make sure our store owners are reliable sources of this information, we cannot be responsible for such information.
Surfer Shops is not liable to any buyer or seller for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages or lost profits in connection with any item sold or listed on this site outside of Surfer Shops Faves store. Surfer Shops parties will not be responsible for claims, liabilities, losses, costs, fees, expenses, obligations and causes of action (“Claims”) resulting from defects or alleged defects of any item sold on this site or from the subsequent use of the items, regardless of whether such damage arises out of or relates to: any reliance on the materials presented, any loss of use, data or profits, any delay or business interruptions, personal injury or property damage, or any information provided on this site.
Governing Law, Venue, Jurisdiction
This site and the use of it is governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the United States. Any litigation arising out of or related to this site shall be instituted and prosecuted only in the appropriate state or federal court. Each user of this site hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts for purposes of any such action and the enforcement of any judgment or order arising there from. Each user of this site hereby waives any right to a change of venue and any and all objections to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the state of California.